YouTube is the website where we can play videos online on our device at any time we want. But sometimes, while we are trying to play videos online on our computer we receive some error codes. Basically, we receive the error codes 500, 503 and 400 on our device while we are playing videos online on YouTube. Hence, the YouTube error code 500 is generated due to some problem in the internal server of the YouTube. The YouTube error 503 ipop up on your screen if you have any issues with the website server. And you can see the YouTube error 400 on your system if the hypertext transmission protocol is long. Thus we are going to discuss some things you should know how to fix YouTube error on your device.
Reasons for The YouTube Error Message
The background error codes are as follows:
YouTube Error 500
You face the YouTube error 500 on your device due to these reasons:
- Due to the internal problem with the browser in which you are opening the YouTube.
- Also, due to the undeleted cache and caches of the browser.
- If there are any software issues with the YouTube then you might face this issue.
- Also, a problem in the internal server of the YouTube leads to this error code.
YouTube Error 503
The YouTube error 503 is generated on your device due to these reasons:
- A network issue is the cause of this error code generated on the computer.
- If there are any issues with the router, then you might face the issue.
- Also, there might be a problem in the reloading in the YouTube due to which you are facing this issue.
YouTube Error 400
These are the reasons for the YouTube error 400 on your computer:
- The main reason for the YouTube error 400 is the HTTP s being long.
- If the cache and cookies of the browser are not cleared then you might face this issue.
- Also, due to the uncleared YouTube Cookies and Cache then you might receive this error code to resolve the issue.
Indications Of YouTube Error 503
These are the indications of the YouTube error 503:
- 503 Services Unavailable.
- 503 Service Temporary Unavailable.
- HTTP/1.1 Service Unavailable.
- HTTP Server Error 503.
- Service unavailable- DNS Failure.
- 503 error.
- HTTP 503.
- HTTP error 503.
- Error 503 Service Unavailable.
Methods to Resolve The Error Message
The methods to resolve the YouTube error codes are as follows:
YouTube Error 500
1.Refreshing The Page
The simplest way to resolve this error code is to refresh the YouTube page. If you are playing videos on YouTube for a long time then you might receive this error code on the computer. Thus, refresh the YouTube page to resolve the issue.
2.Restarting The Browser Or Switching To Another Browser
There might be some internal issues with the browser itself due to which you are facing this error code. Thus, you can either close and open the browser or you can try using any other browser to open the YouTube to resolve the issue.
3.Restarting The Router be some
Also, there might be some problem with the router, then you might face these issue. Thus switch off the router and after some time switch on the router.
4.Checking The Network Connection
Also, there might some network problem on the device in which you are playing the videos on the YouTube. Thus, check if there are any issues with the network or the connection is lost or not. Then, establish the connection to resolve the issue.
5.Clearing The Cookies And Caches
Also, if you have not cleared the cache and cookies in the computer for the past few days then you might face the issue. Thus follow the steps to clear the cookies and cache:
- At first, open the browser in which you are facing the issue.
- Then, select the ‘Customise and Control’ option of the browser and then select the option ‘Settings’.
- Now, clear the ‘Cache and Cookies’ from the browser and the reboot the device to check if the issue is resolved.
How To Fix YouTubeError 503
1.Refreshing The YouTube Video Web Page
Sometimes, if you are using YouTube then you might face this issue. Thus refresh the YouTube page on your computer to resolve the issue.
2.Restarting The Router, Computer Or Device
Sometimes, the router or the device in which you are opening might freeze down. Thus, switch off the router or the device in which for some time. Then, after few seconds turn on the device or the router to resolve the issue.
3.Reloading The Video After Few Seconds
Also, if you receive this error code on the computer then the video which you are playing the video might get stopped. Thus, if you face this issue then reload the video after some time to fix the problem.
4.Wait For Google To Resolve It
If after following the methods the issue is not resolved then you are receiving this error code due to some issues of the ‘Google’. Thus, wait for some time to let ‘Google’ resolve the issue.
5.Updating The Windows
It might be possible that if you have not updated the Windows on your computer then you may receive the error code. Therefore go through the steps to update Windows on your computer:
- At first, press the ‘Windows’ logo key and the letter ‘I’ together from the keyboard to open the ‘Settings’.
- Then, on the ‘Settings’ select the appropriate option to update the ‘Windows’ on your computer.
- After installing the updates reboot the computer.
How To Fix YouTube Error 400
1.Clearing the Cache And Cookies From The Browser
Follow the steps to clear the cache and cookies from the browser:
- Open the browser at first.
- Now, choose the ‘Menu’ from the tool.
- Then, select the option ‘More Tools’ from the list and then clear the ‘cache and cookies’ to resolve the issue.
2.Clearing The Cache And Cookies From YouTube
- On the YouTube select the ‘Menu Bar’.
- Then, select the ‘Settings’ of the YouTube.
- Now, select a suitable option to clear the ‘cache and cookies’ to resolve the issue.
3.Switching To Incognito Mode Or Resetting the Browser
There might be some software issues with the browser due to which you are facing this issue. Thus, to resolve the issue you can open the ‘Incognito mode’ on the browser or reset the browser to resolve the issue.
4.Replacing The Direct Link To the Video With Video ID
Also to resolve the issue you can use the video ID to replace the video link.
5.Reinstalling The Browser
Also, you can reinstall the browser to resolve the issue. Therefore to resolve the issue first uninstall the browser from your computer. Then download the browser and check if the issue is resolved.
Hence, by following the above mentioned steps you can resolve the issue.
We believe that this would somehow resolve the issue. But if the issue is not totally fixed on the computer, then you can contact us to resolve the issue. Also, you can suggest us any other steps to for how to fix YouTube error. Lastly, you can even place your queries in the comments section.