Google Drive is the space to store any documents online. We use it to store any short of information and also can download the documents from there, in case we need it. Sometimes while are uploading or downloading documents from the Google Drive we receive the Google Drive error 500. We generally, receive this error code on the computer if the registry files of the Windows gets corrupt while we are trying to install the ‘Google Drive’ on the computer. Also, if the software or application is corrupt while we are trying to install the software on the computer. A malware or virus attack is the possible reason for the Google Drive error 500. Thus, in this topic, we are going to discuss some things you should know how to resolve the Google Drive error 500.
Reasons Of Google Drive Error 500
The reasons for the Google Drive error 500 are as follows:
- Due to the corruption of the Windows registry, we might receive the error code.
- A malware or virus attack on the computer we might resolve the issue.
- Due to incomplete installation or corrupt download of the Google Drive software or application on your device we might face this issue.
- If there is a software problem in the laptop then we might face this issue.
- Also, if any program is deleted unknowingly or maliciously then we might face this issue.
Indications Of The Google Driver Server Error 500
The indications Of The Google Driver server error are as follows:
- The computer or the device might run slow.
- Also sometimes we might find the Google Driver Server error 500 displayed on the computer screen.
- The input or output made by the keyboard or mouse is displayed much later.
- Sometimes, the computer might stop working for a few moments.
- Sometimes, the computer might crash down.
Methods To Fix The Google Driver Internal Server Error 500
The methods to resolve the Google Driver Internal server error are as follows:
Repair Registry Entries Associated With Error 500
To repair the registry entries of the error 500 are as follows:
- At first, press the ‘Windows logo key from the keyboard.
- Then, type the appropriate command on the search panel to open the ‘registry Editor’.
- Now, repair the entries to resolve the issue.
Conducting A Malware scan Of The Computer
Due to the malware infection of the computer, we might face this issue. Thus, to resolve it we have to perform a malware scan on the computer, and then remove the malware to resolve the issue.
Cleaning The System Junk Files
If you have not cleared the junk files of your computer then the Google Drive error 500 is generated on the computer screen. Therefore follow the steps to clean the system files of the computer:
- Open the ‘Command Prompt’ of the computer.
- Then, type the most suitable command to open the junk files of the system.
- After that, clean the junk files.
Updating The Drivers Of The Computer
Also, if you have not updated the drivers for the computer then you might face these issues:
- At first, open the ‘settings’ of the computer.
- Then choose the suitable option to update the drivers.
- After updating the driver reboot the computer.
Running The Windows System File Checker
To run the system file checker on the computer go through the steps:
- Firstly, open the ‘Command Prompt’ on the computer.
- Next, type the command to run the system file checker on your computer.
- Lastly, it will start checking for the files on the computer and resolve the issue accordingly.
Updating The Windows
Using a backdated versions of Windows on the computer is one of the possible reason for this error code. Therefore in this update the Windows on the computer to resolve the issue:
- Press the ‘windows’ logo key from the keyboard.
- Now, on the search panel type the suitable command to check for updates on your computer.
- Here, download the updates and install it on the computer.
Thus by following methods as mentioned above you can resolve the issue.
Keep In Touch With Us
We believe that this would eventually resolve the issue. If you face any issues while going through this article if you face any issue then you can place your queries in the comment section. If you face any other issues related to the Google drive,connect with our Tech Executives.We are available all the time to assist your queries.